Motorized foot massagers used to be annoyingly loud, and the noise made it almost impossible to relax. Today’s foot massagers and spas are not only durable and effective, these modern devices are also amazingly quiet. If you have been looking for a home foot massager that doesn’t sound like a car engine, then one of these ultra quiet models might be exactly what you were looking for.
The Best Quiet Foot Massagers
This is considered one of the quietest foot massagers for home, and it is also easy to use. The controls are conveniently placed on the top of the massager for convenient access, and you’ll love how quiet the motor is when it is running. The shiatsu massage relaxes tired tendons and muscles, and the heating function helps to soothe aching feet. With 6 massaging heads that rotate for complete coverage and 18 nodes to rub away pain, it is easy to see why this is one of the best rated silent foot massagers.
- The quiet motor will give you a relaxing shiatsu massage without disturbing you or anyone else in the vicinity.
- You have the advantage of the easy to use touch controls that can be conveniently reached with your toes.
- Along with a relaxing shiatsu massage, you also have the advantage of soothing heat.
- This is home foot massager might not be able to relieve all deep tissue pain.
- It should be noted that this foot massager is slightly heavier than other models and is not designed to be easily portable.
Not only is this home foot massager recommended by health care professionals, it is also extremely quiet. You have the advantage of the angled design that helps to improve circulation, along with the spinning bar on top that can be used to target the pressure points on your feet. There are 11 different speeds to choose from so you can customize the intensity of the massage, and it is also designed to be used on all types of flooring.
- With several speeds to choose from you can pick the intensity of the foot massage, along with controlling the level of noise.
- The rotating top foot bar is ideal for targeting your pressure points, and rejuvenating tired feet.
- It is one of the top rated foot massagers recommended by physicians, and features a durable and quiet construction.
- It should be noted that this foot massager is priced slightly higher than other models, which might not fit with all budgets.
- While you can control the noise output by adjusting the speeds, this might not be ideal for consumers who frequently require a stronger and faster foot massage.
Due North Foot Rubz Massage Ball
Even though this is not a standard home foot massager, this is one of the top rated products. Not only is this massaging ball extremely effective, it is also absolutely silent. The soft ball is covered in massaging nubs that will soothe tired, aching feet, and help relieve painful stress and tension. The small ball is easy to use, and its compact size makes it convenient to take with you.
- This massaging ball is absolutely silent, and can be used almost anywhere you are seated.
- Not only will this portable massager relieve foot pain, it can also be used on your hands, neck, and even your lower back.
- You have the advantage of being able to control the intensity of the massage by how much pressure you apply with your feet.
- This is one of the best silent foot massagers, but it should be noted that it is designed for quick relief, and might not ease deep tissue pain.
- Its small size is portable, but it also requires a longer amount of time to effectively massage your entire foot.
There is very little not to love about this top rated home foot massager, including its quiet design. The powerful motor is extremely quiet when running, which helps you to relax and enjoy the shiatsu foot massage. The comfortable foot pockets knead and vibrate for complete pain relief, and the soothing heated air also helps to relax tight muscles and tendons. With its durable and quiet construction, it is easy to see why this is one of the most popular foot massagers for home.
- The quiet motor helps to relax you, and makes using the foot massager more enjoyable.
- You have the benefit of the shiatsu massage, along with the soothing heat therapy.
- The deep pockets allow this device to massage the top and bottoms of your feet for complete pain relief.
- It should be noted that while this is a quiet foot massager, the heated air blower may be slightly louder than other models.
- This foot massager is capable of a relaxing shiatsu massage, but it might not be able to relieve deep tissue pain.
Dr. Scholl’s Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
You can have beautiful and pain free feet with this quiet home foot spa. The soothing heated water and invigorating bubbles help to reenergize tired feet, while the massaging functions rub away aches and pain. You have the advantage of the quiet motor and splash free design, and the smart technology helps to keep the water at a constant soothing temperature.
- The plastic basin is designed to prevent messy leaks and spills, and you also have the advantage of the quiet motor.
- With the included pedicure accessories, you can have beautiful feet that also feel reenergized.
- The massaging rollers helps to ease pain and tension, and the warm bubbles help to soothe tired feet.
- Some consumers have mentioned that this home foot massaging spa is slightly louder than similar models.
- While this is one of the best rated massaging foot spas, it is not intended to be used for more intense pain.